Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Didn't know we had an audience! Should have come over and said "hello".

I had to keep adjusting the throttle governor on the XR-50 whenever we switched riders (9 year old <--> 5 year old). I didn't adjust it 'open' enough for Carly that time, and when she turned that corner at walking pace, it didn't have enough gas in second gear to keep going. It was funny though watching her run back to us! She wasn't hurt, just upset with me because the throttle wasn't adjusted correctly! "Dad! It wouldn't go!"

BTW, nice scenery pics on the GLDS site...

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Smit-Dog said:
Learning to ride a manual clutch...

09.jpg

Smitty thats pretty cool of your daughter to teach you how to use the clutch by letting you ride on the back and learn from her :nener:

Great pictures man. I love the ones of your littlest one with the hair in her face under that blue helmet. How cute is that :cool:

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
YZMAN400 said:
Great pictures man. I love the ones of your littlest one with the hair in her face under that blue helmet. How cute is that :cool:

I really liked that shot too - reminded me of my girls when they were little - enjoy them now as much as you can because darn it, they grow up way too quick and are gone - mine both with careers out of State, we don't see them as often as we'd like now - besides they get married to some guy that might be OK (just OK for your little girl - still not as good as dad was in her life) LOL.
P.S. almost forgot - Start saving money now, for their weddings - you'll need it, forget the new bikes.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Yep Bill that is what it is ALL about! Fantastic pics! So is Zach going blue now? I know Mark really enjoyed his TTR.

Top Bottom