BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Evenslower is on the move again, this time to north central MO. We need to make a house warming, bike riding type road trip. Mid November good for anyone?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I was thinking the 18-19th. I've got a commitment the 12-13th. I know this is only a few days before Thanksgiving but if it were better, do the Fri, Sat, and Sun. after Thanksgiving.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
craig_enid said:
Street bike road trip?
Offroad! Evenslower is ready to do some riding. So, let's go up and help him out.

crashnburn

Apr 24, 2004
Where in North central MO, I used to live up there and I think mid November will be, well a tad chilly probably. Let me know where and when you never know people might quit getting sick and let me do a little riding!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
No plans on the place, somewhere close to Columbia. John should be unpacking for the next few days. Open for ideas.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Bring it on dudes. I MIGHT be unpacked by Nov. :bang:

Actually should be about done with the house later today and will start on the shop this w/e.I need to get a little more organized before I start unpacking tools.The only thing I've got going on in Nov is my mom visiting for the week of Thanksgiving, doesn't mean I can't ride though.

Anybody need some boxes? How about a nice side-by-side fridge cheap?

Back to work..................

rohleder149

Oct 11, 2006
i would suggest avoiding finger lakes. it's fairly dangerous. there are alot of blind hills and even more irresponsible riders. stereotypical backwards ball cap wearing atv riders run rampant there. the mx track isn't anything special, but then again, it's a track none the less. also, that place holds water like a pregnant lady. if there has been any rain at all in the weeks prior it will still be pretty muddy. are you guys looking for mx, woods, both????

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm sure we could all handle both. No date set yet. The Talimina ride is this upcoming weekend. I'm booked the second weekend. Open from that point till Christmas.

rohleder149

Oct 11, 2006
if you want to do a little driving, head up to kahoka when they're having open practice. best mx track in MO. if you're looking to stay a little closer, go to moberly. probably 2nd best mx track in MO. there's not a whole lot in the way of public woods riding in central MO. chadwick's about as good as it gets in MO.

Crash217

May 4, 2005
You guys could check out Walters Ranch. Its just outside of Cole Camp, MO. Which is just south of Sedalia, MO. Its $10 a day ride. And there's hardly ever anyone there. You can make about a 20 mile loop if you know where your going. There's about 10 miles of fresh single track that I helped cut in this past summer. The trails are half 4wheeler, half single track. I can get more information for you guys if your interested, and I'd be happy to give a guided tour since I know my way around pretty well. As long as it doesn't fall on a weekend that I'm racing. (headed to Last Man Standing on Dec. 1st,2nd) race schedule is free other than that.

Last edited:

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Crash217 said:
You guys could check out Walters Ranch. Its just outside of Cole Camp, MO. Which is just south of Sedalia, MO. There's approx. Its $10 a day ride. And there's hardly ever anyone there. You can make about a 20 mile loop if you know where your going. There's about 10 miles of fresh single track that I helped cut in this past summer. The trails are half 4wheeler, half single track. I can get more information for you guys if your interested, and I'd be happy to give a guided tour since I know my way around pretty well. Asl long as it doesn't fall on a weekend that I'm racing.

I may have to take you up on that crash. After this w/e I should be ready to rock. If I can get my shop finished I need to drop the rekluse in. Hey zerotact you out there?

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
sounds like things are going well for the misplaced cajuns. im glad you are closer to some riding again. nothing worse than having a new bike and nowhere to ride. hows the family adjusting to the new address?

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
If I could think of something to complain about I'd tell you what it is but I can't so I won't. Its been great, the family is loving it.

I pm'ed you our new phone number. Give me a call so we can catch up.

Crash217

May 4, 2005
Hey E-S -- I saw that your in Columbia. If you get a free afternoon during the week sometime, let me know. I'm in Columbia and I've been hitting up FingerLakes during the week. Just doing a handful of motos on the mx track and then poking around in the woods looking for big hills to play on. Its practically deserted during the week and not too bad for only being 10 minutes up the road and $3 a day.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
crash, that could work. I've been out there once to see where it was, I hear it can be sketchy on the w/e. I'll be out of town most of next week, if the weather cooperates we'll have to hook up toward the end of the week. I can usually work out an afternoon get away when necessary.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Crash, so much for the weather cooperating this week. I'll PM you my phone number. We'll have to get out there next week. Got the rekluse in, need to run it a bit and recheck.

Hey spodes, Chadwick is about 1/2 way b/w Columbia and T-town. I'm just sayin......... :ride: :)

Crash217

May 4, 2005
I got your PM earlier... Shot you an e-mail back. I need some seat time soon and I gotta make sure my light system is working for LMS...

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
evenslower said:
Crash, so much for the weather cooperating this week. I'll PM you my phone number. We'll have to get out there next week. Got the rekluse in, need to run it a bit and recheck.

Hey spodes, Chadwick is about 1/2 way b/w Columbia and T-town. I'm just sayin......... :ride: :)
I'm recovering from the back injury but I'm about to go nuts to ride! Before or after T-day?

Top Bottom