Roll Call for TrainRobbers Enduro in Arkansas

skabeeb

Nov 28, 2001
That was a fun race but that hill and the carnage at 46 was a real mess!!! I made it through (after riding over that guy's Yamaha that was blocking the trail).

Up till that point, it was great!! :ride:

prk03

~SPONSOR~
Jun 24, 2002
The first loop was a lot of fun. The 2nd loop was tough. I saw a few riders who had all the fun they could stand. I think the trails were perfect. Thanks to the Arkansas Trail Riders for all the hard work. Anybody know the condition of the injured rider. The paramedics had him strapped on the back board when I came thru I think on the first loop.

skabeeb

Nov 28, 2001
He face planted into a tree and broke his arm as well as a fracture to the area around the eye. He had surgery on his arm and will get the other done later this week. He told his wife to tell everyone he would be back to work on Wednesday.

I got this from the Black Jack site...

Bandit9

Jul 14, 2002
Well that was certainly fun! I love that trail. I rode like a ding-dong on the first loop. Ping-ponging off trees, laying down in corners, hitting stumps, and I even managed to stall an auto clutch 3 times! 2nd loop was just the opposite, rode the best I have ever ridden. Go figure! The early row 10 strategy paid off. See ya'll in Wiggins.

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
Im glad everyone had a good time. The trail was great even with a few bottlenecks..
I worked check 10 and I got to ride loops 2 and 3. I enjoyed it a lot and even working was good.
I never realized how much actually had to go on for an enduro. these things are harder to put on than they are to ride. I know that I missed out on what was probably the funnest race of the year but Im still happy to see that everyone had a great time..
I had the pleasure of introducing about 3 people to enduros at this last one and now they seem to be hooked!!!! That was the day of the event for petes sake, what in the world are they thinking!!!!!
It must have really been a good time!!

MARK IT

~SPONSOR~
Sep 5, 1999
I dislocated a finger at the bottem of one of the ( what I'll call the rollercoaster hills) when I hit a
3" log and crashed out somewhere after check # 7. but the trail and course was great and the off
cambers where very demnanding for me, and I wont say I enjoyed them at all. Due to the dangerous
conditions I wouldnt call it fun, if on a trail ride it would be different though.

Top Bottom