BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Rumor has it that there is a HS rode trip planned for Chadwick. Can this be true?(I got an PM) I'm up for the trip. I'd like to put new tires on the YZ so a trip to Chadwick before the tire change is perfect.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Plans are to head up to Branson Thursday the 26 late afternoon. Ride Friday and Saturday and then we have the option of heading home or staying one more night and coming home Sunday.

I wonder how much rain we will get?

Zerotact

~SPONSOR~
Dec 10, 2002
Dang! You come up into my neck of the woods and I'm tied up at the kansas speedway the weekend of april 28th and 29th

FYI, I took my new '06 ktm 525 down there a few weekends ago and it was dialed in...

Don't forget to bring spare tire tubes if you go to chadwick!!!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Sorry you can't make it, Sean. Maybe one of us can wheelie up a rock or two for you.
I've got a late meeting Tuesday and another one Wednesday nite and work all day Thursday. I'm going to be ready for some stress relief.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
DWreck said:
I wonder how much rain we will get?
Noah's in his home state so we'll problably get snow!:yikes:

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Yep, Swift started a ride report for it. I am headed there to put in my two cents.

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
We went to Chadwick about a month ago, and I loved that place. It tore up my new Starcrosses, but it was a fun riding trip that didn't take to long to get to. While we were there a few guys told me that there is a place in Arkansas that is comperable to Chadwick in elevation change and amount of trails, but said it was different because it was mostly soft dirt trails; has anyone heard of this place? I want to find a place like Chadwick with a little less rock, maybe a few more jumps, and is still within six or seven hours from central Oklahoma. Any clues?

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
White Rock in Combs is the only place that I have ridden in Arkansas. As the name implies it is far from rock free but I don't think that I have ever ridden a place harder on tires than Chadwick.

Unless you know where to go you will be on Quad width trails the entire time. But don't let that scare you away it is still a lot of fun. You won't find elevation changes like that at any of the riding areas in Oklahoma.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
DWreck said:
you will be on Quad width trails the entire time. But don't let that scare you away

i like quad-width trails. it makes it easier to pass you. :p

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Jay, I like the rocky narrow single track. That way stiff suspended no hand guard having moto-heads like yourself have to work a little harder to show me up.

crashnburn

Apr 24, 2004
white rock has a lot of great single track, with some dirt here and there, but there are some issues with the forest dept right now some of the guys have still been riding the "illegal" trails without difficulty, but technically I think only the blue loop is open and you can drive a truck down it. I would only recommend white rock if you are going with a local, they know all the good trails. All in all not as rocky as chadwick, but very fun on the right trails. :blah:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
DWreck said:
Jay, I like the rocky narrow single track. That way stiff suspended no hand guard having moto-heads like yourself have to work a little harder to show me up.
the thing is, mx547 will still likely show us up with his no hand guard having stiff suspended 5 year old honda. (no caps out of respect)

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i actually have some plastic ufo handguards. i used them at ponca city two weeks ago in the mud. i crashed and broke them both.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
BSWIFT said:
the thing is, mx547 will still likely show us up with his no hand guard having stiff suspended 5 year old honda.

As long as I see some suffering I'm okay with that.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
DWreck said:
As long as I see some suffering I'm okay with that.
LMAO!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom