Jonslilbro

Apr 30, 2003
Hi, I joined this community a while back, and kinda stay in a corner by myself, while still riding, but now I'm back with a problem. This is serious ppl! My dirt bike(Honda XR100 1996) has been stolen last night. It was in at the shop, and the shop worker/owner keeps everything outside his garage door, until he works on it, or until he's done for the night(around 12:00a.m.-4:00a.m.) when he bring it all in. But last night, I went to drop it off(when you hold your gas down, while riding, it would give the right amout of gas then kinda cut back, then give full gas back, and would keep doing)and they were on a parts-run so I cam back at 7:00p.m. and dropped off. The time it was stolen is not known. The owner of the shop went to bring everything in, and goo to home, and noticed my bike was gone. Well he went driving around his shop for like a half hour, and thought we musta came and picked it up cuz he we musta been mad at him. So he called us like twice and we didn't wake up from the rings. Then at about 1:00a.m. my mom wakes up and heres my dogging barking in my room. So she gets my dad to get outta bed atleast(to go to the bathroom) and whens he's in the bathroom, he here's pounding on the door, saying "This is the Police for a Mr. XXXX XXXXXXXX"
The X's are his name. Well they look for a while, and found the title, and the reports out. My momo couldn't get me to wake up so she told me this morning when I awoke for school.

Jonslilbro<Out>

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Real sorry to hear it too lil'bro. I'm with marcus, the shop should have insurance that covers it. Good luck to ya

CJG

Nov 24, 2001
Even if the shop doesn't have insurance they should still be responsible for your bike.
I hate to here about your bad luck and hope you find your bike or get it replaced soon. Good luck!

Jonslilbro

Apr 30, 2003
To you all... The guy was just cought riding it on the streets and doing wheelies and tricks and stuff. He got pulled over for that, no tag, no lights, and sumtin else(not being street legal, I think). He got charged fines for them all, then l8r the police called us and told us he had it, and they went and towed it. It cost us $100 to get it back and the shops taking it off the bill for what it was brought in for(the whole job should be free now). Well just wanted to let you guys know.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Good Deal! :yeehaw:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Very lucky, and very great news! :aj:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom