ls1cameric

Feb 23, 2006
What is the quality/ fitment/ breathability comparable to?
I dont know a whole lot about these helmets but I've seen them over the years and like the graphics they have a lot better than most of the ones you can get at the bike shops or even on line dealers. They all look the same unless you spend 500.00 for a bad ass arai or soumoy helmet.

I've been looking at this helmet: http://www.gmo1.com/product_p/74-5006sh.htm

and have found it on the bay for a little under 200.00... However, if I buy it. I won't be able to try it on or anything if I don't like it so i just wanted to know if anyone has any experience with them.

Post away! thanks! :cool:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I doubt you'll get a lot of feedback on these helmets ... unless I'm mistaken, they haven't been around very long? You can get a nice Thor helmet for the same money and be able to try it on. All helmets fit differently on different heads, there's no way to know other than to trying them on.

ls1cameric

Feb 23, 2006
Okiewan said:
I doubt you'll get a lot of feedback on these helmets ... unless I'm mistaken, they haven't been around very long? You can get a nice Thor helmet for the same money and be able to try it on. All helmets fit differently on different heads, there's no way to know other than to trying them on.

Yeah I thought about that but i've got Thor everything except the helmet. Crappy MSR that my friend was supposed to "Hook me up" with but thats a diff story. It works, i just dont like it.

I might just ahve to resprt back to the HJC injector helmet that i've had my eye on. I like those a lot too. Just wanted a little diff design!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom