skidplate CF, aluminum or something else?

• aluminum

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • CF

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
OK, first off we need to decide aluminum of CF

Once we decide that the brand will be determined.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I'm partial to aluminum. takes a beating and keeps coming back for more. No, it doesn't look as trick as CF, but *shrug*

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
XRpredator said:
I would go for Chucktanium, but it is very hard to come by since most of it is used in the manufacture of roundhouse kicks, so I went with aluminum.

Papakeith said:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Papakeith said:
I'm partial to aluminum. takes a beating and keeps coming back for more. No, it doesn't look as trick as CF, but *shrug*

I previously suggested E-line everything, but that makes sense.

I voted for al.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I prefer a CF skid plate because they seem to soften some of the jolt when you smack a non-movable object. I voted aluminum because AJ says there isn't a good fitting CF option right now. Since this is sort of a specialty application I'm going to defer on brand to what ever the man that builds the bikes says fits the best. (I believe Works Connection).

rm_racer

Mar 15, 2005
I would like to see a CF skid plate on there, so thats what I voted for, but, put whatever fits best on there.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I like the way CF can be molded around the frame for a better fit. If there isn't a good-fitting CF guard available, though, I guess that would defeat the purpose. I voted CF but I think whatever fits best should be used.

The proposed chucktanium would be nice, but it makes sense that most available chucktanium is being used for the purposes of roundhouse kicks, so that might not be a realistic option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom