So Cal - Gorman - Sunday, October 27th

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I'll be there very early on Sunday morning .... at 7 AM. I plan to ride until noon or so. I'll be at Edison Campground.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
... and we miss you GSR. You'll be back to ride someday.

Greg - I'll see you at 8 AM - Edison Campground.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Eric--I was bummed because I saw this too late to plan to go, (I got my new hitch!), but I saw your last post and now I feel bad for YOU! I hope everything works out for you on either getting the truck back or replaced quickly! Damned low-lifed thieves! :|

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
It is a real bummer. We'll see what happens ..... maybe next weekend we'll all ride ?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by ktmboy
I hope everything works out for you on either getting the truck back or replaced quickly! Damned low-lifed thieves! :|

Me too Eric. Sorry to hear about that. :|

oldandslo

Aug 29, 2001
Eric,

Bummer. I couldn't get on DRN Sat. nite. I could have come by and picked you up.

Was your truck stole from work. Mine was stolen while at work about 6 years ago. Nuthin like gettin off work and loking for your ride.

Well good luck with insurance and all the other hassles you have to go thru.

Greg

dirtjunkie

~SPONSOR~
Mar 1, 2001
Sorry Eric.... did somebody need a truck salesman??? Dirtjunkie at your service... We just got a F-150 S-cab 4X4 low miles, loaded in you can steal, sorry bad choice of words, how bout real cheap... call me Eric

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom