some photos from a painting...

ladieu229

Sponsoring Member
Jun 17, 2007
ive been workin on this over that last couple days drawling and painting this. check it out and give me your thoughts and opions. :)

030lml-1.jpg

020lml-2.jpg

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
ladieu229 said:
i drew and painted it myself.

Looks good buddy. :cool:

Bob. That's a skateboard ramp. Doesn't everyone have one of those in their back yard? ;)

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Ol'89r said:
Looks good buddy. :cool:

Bob. That's a skateboard ramp. Doesn't everyone have one of those in their back yard? ;)
I figure you need some skill to ride a dirt bike on that thing. :whoa:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
It would seem it needs more vert on the lips, the highest one looks good. Believe it or not, I had one in my yard, for bicycles no less, not me, my children. We built it 20 feet from the road, yet a councilman came by and suggested that it could cause a traffic hazard, if a bike landed in the street?????? I try to avoid people that have this kind of rational thinking! And it was a little smaller, 12' wide by 15', it was still too heavy to move! My oldest is back into it again. He usually does this, right before he gets back into mx! Mid twenties, twenty some broken bones, but no seizures! Whatever, be sure to wear a helmet, at least? He is pretty good at it, you should see his tire swing! And his new Standard bicycle, he slept with it the first night, his wife approved? Vintage Bob

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
IndyMX said:
Counts us out..

Amen. ;)

Vintage Bob said:
It would seem it needs more vert on the lips, the highest one looks good. Believe it or not, I had one in my yard, for bicycles no less, not me, my children. We built it 20 feet from the road, yet a councilman came by and suggested that it could cause a traffic hazard, if a bike landed in the street?????? I try to avoid people that have this kind of rational thinking! And it was a little smaller, 12' wide by 15', it was still too heavy to move! My oldest is back into it again. He usually does this, right before he gets back into mx! Mid twenties, twenty some broken bones, but no seizures! Whatever, be sure to wear a helmet, at least? He is pretty good at it, you should see his tire swing! And his new Standard bicycle, he slept with it the first night, his wife approved? Vintage Bob

That is exactly what happened with me. Got out for a few years, had a couple kids, got fat, decided to do something about it, got a dirt jumping bicycle, realized I was too old for that sh!t, got a dirt bike, got bitten again and haven't looked back. Now the kids are ready for bikes so next year should be the beginning of a lifetime of fun for all of us. :cool:

Top Bottom