Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
We'll be arriving late Wednesday night, and leaving Early Sunday Morning. It would be a huge help if someone could take the bikes, my dad can't sleep in a tent (it hurts his back), and it would really mean a lot to him if someone could help. We can bring the bikes to you the night before, load them up, and meet you there. All we need is a ride for the bikes, we can take evrything else (fuel, gear, etc...) Like I said, this would be a huge help. my e-mail is gandm82@netzero.com Please E-mail me and we can make arrangements :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Stan -- What part of the metromess are you in?

I can carry three bikes and am only taking one. I plan on going up Monday and coming back on Sunday mid-morning. If that works drop me a note at
teeds@whiterockstudio.com. I am in the White Rock Lake area so about anything except Forney is on the way ... so I can do pickup and delivery.

Tony

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Tony, that sounds great! :thumb:

I will drop you an e-mail on the 'particulars'. We (Stan and I) will get the bikes to you if OK, as we are west of you by 30 - 40 minutes and not exactly on the way to DR02 for you.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
see, told ya it would work out. We will make sure they get their exercise until you guys get there... :p

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Originally posted by slo' mo
see, told ya it would work out. We will make sure they get their exercise until you guys get there... :p

Hmmm, I think my back is feeling better after all! :eek: :eek:

We sent the entries out this AM. :yeehaw: Looks like OK in OCT.

Just noticed, my sig needs a bit of tweaking. :think:

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
I might have room for one more bike - it depends on bringing a "buddy" bike, I have plenty of room in the suburban. I will only be there Wed./Thurs. and possibly Fri.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Thanks for the offer. Enduro, but I think Tony has us kindly covered at this point.

My Son is ready to go NOW! And what could be better for a 15 year old, than missing school AND going dirt biking for days in a row! :yeehaw:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Looking forward to seeing you guys again. Muenster was a blast, DW will be even more fun. See ya in Oct.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Speaking of Muenster, we were just there Saturday, for one more ride before DW. Looking forward to seeing you, and the rest of the Heartland Spode clan, as well as meeting many other DRNers. :) :)

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Just don't fall down in front of me again, my 300 won't stop as fast as my 250. ;) Look forward to seeing you gus again.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
The KDX is a much better trailbike. Much more stable, also. Don't worry about it. Can't wait!

Top Bottom