MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I am looking for info on riding areas around the St. Louis area. Anything within 3 hours or so. I am mainly interested in trails etc but welcome any info you might have. Thanks!

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
look me up!

TTR, this is what we go. St Joe State park, north of farmington.
finger lakes, around the columbia area.
chadwick MO. but that is more like 4 hours from St. Louis.
Then theirs Ebo, if ya got a back door to the area:D
I know there a a couple others, but I think these are the cheapest, with the most to offer... hope this helps!;)
look me up when you get in!

B

biglou

Hey-The best riding around St. Louis is in Kansas City!:debil: Just kidding. TTR-If you are going to make it to the "West Coast" of Missouri, let us know. There is a ton of riding over here also.

ScottZX7RR

Sep 11, 1999
Actually Rick is incorrect. St. Joe isn't sand. It is crushed rock that has the consistance of sand but doesn't damage the fork seals and bearings like sand does. The park is over 1800 acrees with 800 acrees being the sand flats with over 1000 acres being trails/trees riding area.

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Eddie there is Flat river Mo?
and Hawk Point mx track nearby?

also 4 OHRV areas in southern illinios. about 3 hours drive.
williams hill pass OHRV ..
and 3 more i cant remember the names.

plus Casey,ill LTM is 3 hours as well
and a new riding park to popen in april at effingham ill..2 and a half hours?

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
cool....

St. Joe has just about every type of riding condition i can think of, and a big park to boot. The best thing is thought, only $2 bucks to ride!:) yes, it is made up of alot of loose stuff on the flats, you jus need to get back in the hills.

chadk01

Sponsoring Member
Aug 19, 2000
I live in Centralia, IL which is about 1 hour from St. Louis. I've got about 60 acres of trails and my father-in-law and I built a motocross track on his property......or, there is always Casey as AJ mentioned. Bone and I ride alot together, he just lives across the street from me......Let me know if you are in the area and would like a few places to go riding, I'm always game!

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
If I recall correctly, I drove though lots of loose sand just to get to the trails. So if that wasn't sand I was driving though, it must of been baby powder.

wfodbiker

Mar 27, 2001
EBO?????

KnarlyKaw,
The guys I go to Flat River with are always talking about the good ol' days and some of those days were spent riding at EBO. I've been going to Flat River at least once a year for nearly 10 years, but never experienced EBO. Any chance of getting a private tour of this playground through the backdoor??:cool:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom