BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm reminded of the movie "Road House". Tell the dilweed to stop, but be nice. If he gets in your face, tell him again, but be nice. If he continues, find out if he is wearing a "Cup". He'll be nice after that.
(I can't believe I just posted that). :scream:

ArmPump

Mar 12, 2002
Maybe I can offer my services.
I'm an old fat guy running an old fat desert CR500. I could go with you to the track, trail stalker boy for a little bit then when he starts his stuff, he gets an old fat guy/fat bike combo slamming him from behind. The corner after a long straight would provide excellent momentum. And I'm such a crappy rider that it would look like an accident. Freight train city! :D

rc331

Jun 18, 2002
Originally posted by ArmPump
I could go with you to the track, trail stalker boy for a little bit then when he starts his stuff, he gets an old fat guy/fat bike combo slamming him from behind. The corner after a long straight would provide excellent momentum. And I'm such a crappy rider that it would look like an accident. Freight train city! :D

:) :) :)

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
Show him a boob he'll be so stunned and shaking he won't be able to ride and you'll have the track to yourself. :) :uh:
If that doesn't work I'm for hire to take him out. :p :)

Just kidding
I feel for you being a girl around all those hormones. :D

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by KDX'r in IN
My FRIENDS and I have done this before...just to us...NOT to someone we don't know. You will just have to tell him to quit
What, show a boob :p

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Jenny,Just go talk to him in the lot. Inform him that you do not like him screwing with you on the track and if that if it does not stop he will spend the rest of his life looking for the pride he will loose when you kick the crap out of him. But be prepared to back it up. I promise word gets around and that kind of non sense will stop when people figure out you are the the chick that biotch slapped a guy for screwing with you on the track.

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
I agree with Thump talking to him is best. From what i can tell from your pics you look like you know what your doing so give it back to him. If that doesn't work I'm slow enough to get between the two of you and run road block. I promise he won't get past me and if he does I will show him my boob. :moon: :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom