Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

I see where you have gone to your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc.

We have a small dedicated group of riders in Alaska. Hopefully they will pop in and say hi!

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

AlaskanRider

Aug 9, 2005
Thanks Tony.

Well I've been riding about 3 months. I prefer the race track and a couple local rodas where this bumps and what not with a little bit of air.

It all started when I was driving the riding lawn mower back from down the street because I just finished mowing a lady's yard. At about the mailboxes I see this brand new shiny blue Dirtbike, I couldn't push the pedal on the lawnmower down any faster! I'd been begging for over 3 YEARS for a dirtbike, and finally, out of the blue, my dad buys me a new one. So I get my helmet, my goggles, and go to ride for the first time. Oh no! I get on it and get the feel of it, I let off the clutch to fast, it stalls out. I try again and again and then I get it. Yay! I am in first then I shift up to seond, in no time At all I'm in 3rd! I stand up and what not just messing around. I asked my dad who's bike and he said it was his..Then he said just kidding. so over the next couple days I practice and practice.Over the next couple weeks I go riding...no crashes! One close encounter with gravel though my tire slid out from under me but I saved it! Then I tried going up a steep bumb with a root at the top, big no no I flipped sideways but no worries. Then my mom's boyfriend take us to the track(mye and my sister and my mom,He has a 1996 Monteso trials bike). I dump it on a corner after about the frist lap
Ever since then I 've been pretty good, Im about to stiffen the suspension, I've cleaned the air filter, getting decent amounts of air on the tabletops, I can get the majority of the way through them. And I'm racing next year, my mom's probaly buying me a new '05 85cc for that out of Anchorage. I can't wait!

Gear: I have..

HJC Helmet
Scott Goggles
Fox chest protector
Fox gloves
Fox kidney belt
Fox pants
Fox jersey
Fox elbow pads
Fox boots
Fly knee pads
No fear motocross socks.
ThorMX gear bag

As you can most likely tell, I love FOX.

Top Bottom