darnjr

Jul 5, 2001
Alto, TX. South side of Shiloh Ridge ATV Park. Course was AWESOME. It rained on Sat, just enough to make the ground just right. The amatuers ran 5 laps on the 8.3 mile course. It started pouring while the Expert lines were taking off and the dirt turned to grease, so they did 3 very hard laps.

TCCRA X633

scott_ktm

Feb 13, 2001
The course was great, except for the first creek crossing. When we got there therre were people all over the hills. I got stuck behind a 200 guy half way up one rut and he could not start his bike. I finally got going after about 10 minutes. Then at that little stream followed by an off camber left up the hill, a kid on a KTM 200 was wadded up in the trees and looked hurt. So I stopped and help him out, got his bike up and pointed up the hill. By now I was in last and way behind. The last couple laps were pretty good. Some how I finished 13 out of 15. I was not happy with the outcome, but I would have felt bad if I had not of stopped to help. I'll get them next time. Maybe I should ride the open int so I don't have to ride through all the beginners in the 125 and 200's. :whiner:

Top Bottom