Ted the Turd Turner

sharp

Sep 30, 2001
I am sure you all know who Ted Turner is. I just read on the FOX News web site that he spoke to a group of students explaining stated that the terrorists on 9/11 were "brave men" and "The reason that the World Trade Center got hit is because there are a lot of people living in abject poverty out there who don't have any hope for a better life,"

A student from Montana asked Ted Turner if he was going to open up any of his vast land (Montana) holdings to the public (must of been a dirt biker). Turner responded..."You buy it and you can share it," he said. "Can I live in your home with you? We believe in private property in this country."

Turd Turner is the epidome of the puke that plagues this country. People of influence(money) want to exact tyrany (sp?) on the masses while at the same time get everything for themselves just to make sure no one else can. I don't have anything against people with alot of money. I just have a problem with the Turd Turners of this world and their, "I know what's best for you attitude/agenda."

Turd Turner probably has big monster trucks, planes, and helicopters he uses to play on is mega playground. He has alot of buffalo (bison). I haven't had a good rare buffalo steak in awhile, anyone hungry?:p :p :p

I would like to take some monster 2-strokes to his house and do doughnuts in his yard and lay some of the longest rips imaginable. And I am talking monster twos, jetted real rich with stale pre-mix, big bore kits on CR 500's and MACO 760's with Nitrous systems, those metal hill climbing paddles on the back tires, no silencers, metal on metal brakes....

Sorry for the incoherence. I am somewhat beside myself. Now I feel better.
:uh:

HGaither

Oct 23, 2000
Ted Turner

I'm sure he doesn't realize that all of his vast wealth and land will not be making the trip with him when he dies. I believe that is why Jane cut out on him.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Re: Ted Turner

Originally posted by HGaither
I'm sure he doesn't realize that all of his vast wealth and land will not be making the trip with him when he dies. I believe that is why Jane cut out on him.
Jane Fonda? The Viet Nam communist sympathizer? I hope those of you are not of the Viet Nam War age will look into Jane "traitor" Fonda. I had best stop before I...:debil:

HGaither

Oct 23, 2000
Jane

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, I'm old enough but wasn't in the war myself. Hanoi Jane wasn't it? But I here that she finally wized up so I will let her slide.

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
Re: Jane

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, I'm old enough but wasn't in the war myself. Hanoi Jane wasn't it? But I here that she finally wized up so I will let her slide.

Let her slide???:mad: I THINK NOT!!!! Might at well let Osama Bin Laden slide then. If you are gonna piss on your country, you should be held accountable for the rest of your life!!!

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Here's what we gotta do:

Get a bunch of poverty stricken folks who don't have nothin' to live for cuz they got no hope for a better life. Train 'em, give 'em hope, and then turn 'em loose on Ted's major land holdings. Cuz after all, ain't it their birth right to take what they can't get no other way?:confused: :mad: :ugg: :uh:

Bliz

Dec 25, 1999
Unfortunately, on the land issue I agree with Turner. If you own 500,000 acres or 5 acres , you should be able to do what you want to on your own private land.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by Bliz
Unfortunately, on the land issue I agree with Turner. If you own 500,000 acres or 5 acres , you should be able to do what you want to on your own private land.
Absolutely! But you shouldn't expect other property owners to accept destruction of their property by "brave men" who live in "poverty" and "have no hope for the future".:)

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Just because one man is fortunate enough to own huge amounts of real estate, that doesn't give him the right to advocate the closing of the working man's public playgrounds.

Ted is a turd, and a hypocritical one at that.:uh:

Last edited:

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
Exactly VD!!

Land rights - not just for private property but also for public property. We are the public I believe?!

Private land owners should be allowed to make the rules on their property and us public land owners should have the say on what happens to our public property. It wouldn't be so difficult if we could get some real science and facts to use in making the rules but, so much of the information out there is bogus information slanted to whatever agenda the misinformants are pushing (or getting paid to push).

What I do on my land can affect other land and other people so there needs to be some regulation but most of the regulations are simply in place to put more of my money into the gov't coffers. "Yes, you can do that on your land but you have to have a premit send in a check and we'll raise your taxes for it too."

Ted The Turd Turner - I think we give him too much credit.

Last edited:

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
IDIOT!

He is absolutely the biggest wacko ever. People forget that almost a year ago, he goofed by calling Christians "Catholics". Almost a year to the day he buffoons again by referring to a bunch of lowlife trash, as brave for flying into the WTC. Maybe brave to this jackass is about killing yourself? It seems like he just cant keep his feet out of his mouth. Has all his money gone to his head? Apparently it has. Get this idiot some lithium, quick.

I have to add, that as much as I despise Hanoi Jane, I cant blame her for getting away from this moron.:mad:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Has all his money gone to his head?
He's just a idiot that made money. Always has been a moron, always will be. I'm not going to get started on Jane.

kdxxx200

Dec 21, 1999
OF COURSE, I cannot leave this alone. That $$##%%&* has got me mad. Why can't this guy go an dissapear with his money and stop rurning our lives..(To Quote Mad Max) What kinda College would want a pompas idiot like that to be a gest speaker anyway. I am still steaming about that news colum on foxnews! I guess everyone that has a response here knows what Iam feeling so I'll leave it at that. Also, if you need help roosting his property, I'm in for a roadtrip.. Just post it on places to ride forum...

Miltonyz

Sponsoring Member
Apr 12, 2001
Jane Fonda? The Viet Nam communist sympathizer? I hope those of you are not of the Viet Nam War age will look into Jane "traitor" Fonda. I had best stop before I...

I checked out the story the other day.

I wouldn't she was obviously aiding and abetting our nations enemies. That is treason, which is punishable by death. Why did the U.S. goverment not prosecute? She advocates the spread of communism then marries a rich man.

J.B.426

~SPONSOR~
Mar 20, 2000
I usually try to stray away from slamming people, but you guys may remember when Turner was being interviewed a year or so ago on the goodwill games. Based on that alone, I have to agree with you on him, he is an idiot.

Jane is just ridiculous.

Milquetoast

Uhhh...
Oct 30, 2001
Re: Ted Turner

I thought I read somewhere that Turner left Fonda because she turned into a religion freak and he is highly anti-religion.

Top Bottom