Sam27

Oct 3, 2004
Thanks for a great website! Been visiting since Drtweek '04. My family really enjoyed our first dirtweek and Cooperland.

Thanks also for the good advice on knee braces. My son wore his new Asterisk cells today, after being released from a tib break in his knee. (He was one of the guys on crutches at Dirtweek.) He has tried a couple of different knee braces and guards. Some he found very uncomfortable. Some did not offer enough protection, like the guard that he was wearing when he broke his tibia. He said that he forgot all about his new cells while he was wearing them at the Stillwater 500 today. So he is happy. His Dad and I are happy. It has been a very good day.

Wishing many good days to you all,
Sam27

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Sam27

Oct 3, 2004
Tony, my son is the one who rides. He got a cr85 for Christmas two years ago. He rode the Oklahoma State Series this year and loved it. We are learning how to work on the bike as we go. My husband never had bikes, and I had trail 70s and a street legal Honda 75.

HLG, he broke his leg in September after we signed up for Dirtweek.

Sam27

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom