gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
I am looking to see if anybody from MO or IL, might have room to slide a little iddy biddy DS80 into their cargo. I think I am going to be maxed out on room, and wont have anywhere to put this minibike. anybody able to help me out? I'll drive a few hours to drop it off too. The other rides will be in MANY pieces in order to bring them. :laugh:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
gnarlykaw said:
I am looking to see if anybody from MO or IL, might have room to slide a little iddy biddy DS80 into their cargo. I think I am going to be maxed out on room, and wont have anywhere to put this minibike. anybody able to help me out? I'll drive a few hours to drop it off too. The other rides will be in MANY pieces in order to bring them. :laugh:

Rick: Bring it on by. I'll have room in my trailer! :joke:

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
I just might take you up on that! on know it's REALLY early to ask, but I thought I better put out a feeler just in case.........
Teeds, did you get that store yet?

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
walt, you going for a full week? and what highway are you talking about? 44?? if so, it's just 15 minutes from the house.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
gnarlykaw said:
Teeds, did you get that store yet?

Mmmm ... remind me, I must have killed that brain cell. :(

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
well, I wish I could take you up on that offer, but we are cutting out of town on saturday. staying for the full week

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
looks like I am going to put a hitch on the back of the 5er, now to figure out either a joe hauler, or the bike trailer! :eek:

Top Bottom