Zerotact

~SPONSOR~
Dec 10, 2002
Well,
I'm headed out in the morning, I packed 10lbs of 1/4lb burger patties, speak now if that's not enough, or too much..

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Smells like BBQ at my house. The sauce is simmering. MMMM-good!

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I have enough buns for 32 burgers
2 loaves of bread, one white, one wheat
32 slices American cheese
4 tomatoes
1 red onion
potato salad
32 sets of plastic ware (forks, knives, spoons)

I'm shooting for 9-9:30 arrival time.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
I'll be there around the same time as dwreck. Lee called me this afternoon and his valves won't be in until next week so he's out.

I've got
Charcoal
More h'burger buns
2 small packs of smoked sausage
Cinammon rolls (yum)
2 French breads
Sliced turkey/ham
Trash bags
Playing cards
Some other crap

See ya'll in the am

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
mx547 said:
me too. i hope you didn't buy paper plates, cups and napkins because i did.

Nope, my bad. I got to Wally World and couldn't remember if you were getting plastic ware or not so I thought better safe than sorry. I'll save mine for next time. :)

TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
Well my phone here at the ranch has been down till now, so no web access. Thanks goes out to Evenslower for passing on the message though.

Didn't find out till late Friday that my valves and piston are on back order till June 6th. I would have thought that three weeks would have been plenty of time to get the parts. Guess I will have to sit out this year due to piss poor planning on my part. Hope all you guys n gals have fun and eat alot. I made two huge bowls of banana pudding that my family got to enjoy today. It would have been better sharing it with the group after a great days ride.
Well let us know how it all went, see you all at the next ride I hope. Lee

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Lee,
Sorry you couldn't make it this year. You were missed. I hope you get the bike together soon.
Derek

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
For sure Lee, if for nothing else some banana pudding would have been nice!!!!!!!! Just kidding.

Had a great time. Thanks to Justin for letting us out there. Good to see ya'll again.

TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
Give us a ride a ride report please....man I need something to keep me going. lol Thanks DWreck for the kind words.

I'm only working three 16 hour days starting this month, so I'll have 4 days a week to ride. Guess God thought I should spend a little time with my wife this weekend before I go crazy riding all summer.

Evenslower, what weekends you free to ride this next month? I got a buddy down this way that has been dying to get a leg over his machine. As soon we can we are looking to make a trip to the 500, you game if you can get the day free. We could swing by and pick you up on the way. Let me know if your interested and if Sat. or Sun. works best for you. Also there is a place over in Ark. that I have been dying to try out again. Only got to spend a short time riding it, but it seemed like it could turn out great. Real pretty area about hour drive from my place, would be a good overnight trip.
Off I go again......

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Nothing planned for a while I don't believe. Doesn't usually matter if its Sat or Sun as long as I give the family a little notice.

I've never ridden in Ark so that would be cool. Just let me know and I'll see what's up.

Top Bottom