Status
Not open for further replies.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
I read on MSNBC that there are people wondering if the "Gulf War" syndrome is to blame for the guy getting violent.

If that was the case it would explain the adult but not the kid.

Bad apples that need to be put in jail and punished. It really is that simple.

Ivan

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Ivan, I highly doubt it is GWS, according to the reports he's resonably healthy. Most of the vets that I have run into with it are sain, aside from the physical problems associated with it. The guy is a sociopath. Here is a good article from CNN.
I also cought a report on the News that a reporter had written to Ted Bundy and asked his input, seemed pretty on the money to me. The history of serial killers dating back to 1435 indicates psychosis and not phisical problems. The scary thing about it is that in 1991 there where 170 "Known" serial killers in the US, 35 years earlier there had been only one. :think: :eek:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
:thumb: Understood big guy and I wasn't trying to flame you at all. I do however get bent out of shape when these "Talking Heads" start to speculate just for air time. Just like a news agency to tought that it was GWS, there would be parinoia about every vet flipping out and deciding to start shooting people.

I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way and I hope this clears it up.

Phillip

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I also find the excuse of "serial killer" quite lame. Surely we can see what the problem is here.
It's time we forget about PC and start focusing on the real enemies that are all around us.
This guy's ties to The Nation of Islam and Calypso Louis Farrakhan are deep, and hatred runs quite rampent in that org.

MSNBC and CNN, etc...can sugar coat things all they want, facts are facts and hard to change.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Senior KX Rider
I'm in agreement with Jaybird :eek:

Ditto, it is about time we throw out the LPC c***.

kingriz1

Aug 2, 2001
Ok my fellow dirtriders. Tell me then. My fathers name is Mohammed. What about him?

I understand the frustratio, but this guy was an idiot who was just looking for a reason to kill.

I am as frustrated as you guys, but that does not mean blind hatred is the answer.

Did David Koresh represent you as Christians?

Jaybird, you sound like a Klansmen! The KKK use the bible to justify their hate. Rally the people when they are upset. Use thier fear to breed your hate.

The Nation of Islam does not advocate killing anyone. Now just because some ass hole has a last name its all of them right?...

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
Not read any of the previous comments so excuse me if its been said before-more people are killed in the name of religion than any other cause-i dont have any sympathy with any of them-some people are just plain evil and should be shot/hung/ burned-they justify the killing by saying its something they are told to do-plain crap.Take responsibilty for your actions and the world would be a far better place-dont blame your parents/god/friends/elders/youngers/next door neighbours cats.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Riz, we always go round and round and it's happening again. I think you jumped to the conclusion of racism again and I wish you would take more time to think before you type. Please stop getting on the defensive, you nor your father are getting attacked. They are just stating facts that are out in the open. He is Islamic, they always say they don't advocate killings but I think they do. Where does all the violence and hatred come from, I think they (Islams) tend to hate a religion other than theirs. This thread will be closed fairly soon because you have brought racism into it again. Jaybird just stated that we should look at the enemy, and at this time, I think we all agree. Sorry Riz, live by your sig, make this day count, stop sweatin the small stuff.;)

kingriz1

Aug 2, 2001
Ok Elk then you tell me. How else would your react. You get your panites in a wad when we most cops are dirty and are pathetic morons on power trips.

ISLAM DOES NOT PROMOTE VIOLENCE.

Did you read your history books. Christianity has caused more death in the name of God than ANY other religion. I dont think that makes all Christians murdering idiots. Do yoU?

There are a lot of people in the Muslim countries that are using poverty to breed hate and violence.

1.3 billion Muslims in the world. How many of them hijack planes? The hate in those countries are in part due to some of our own foreign policies. Like Sadaam for example. I hate the guy. Lets go kill him I am with you, but lets be real. We are going for the oil. Not because the guy wants a nuke. Hell North Korea has nukes and we are not going after them.

When Sadaam used gas on his own people and all that crap it was back in the 80's when he was one of our allies and we did not say anything then! They control 10 percent of the worlds oil. Lets go get it!

Read something other than the comics and you guys might know what goes on around the world. I make it my business to know why they hate my country and my freedoms!! You should too! At least then we can see how to change some of the views and avoid future violence on our soil. I am not saying bow to anyone. Just to be FAIR!

Some of the enemies are Muslims No doubt about it. I am not worried about me or my father. We can handle ourselves. We are proud Americans and we are from Texas (people from Texas shoot back. This aint Indiana).

My point is blind hatred. Those people are using it to generate support/sympathy. They are low life scum. I dont care whether you are a Muslim or not.

This guy had very little if any involvement in the Nation of Islam. No one told him to do anything as far as the authorities know.

I think they (Islams) tend to hate a religion other than theirs.

What of the likes of Billy Graham?

Ok lets solve this problem. Jaybird lets hear how you would handle the world today? How would you prevent stuff like this from happening?

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
They say they don't promote violence but holy crap (no pun intended) have you seen how non promoting violent they can get, give me a break. Talk about a violent religion or culture, please.

Billy Graham, uggg, that's not religion, that's money.:)

I agree with you, blind hatred is wrong but damn Riz, you jump to that statement and position quicker than I can respond! No one here promotes hatred against another race religion blah blah blah. But when one certain type of religion is responsible for numerous hatred acts, it is fair to say that based on who they are, they promote violence and death. You're right, Muslems and the Islamic people aren't responsible for the worlds hate and violence. But, us not going after Korea but instead direct towards the middle east shoud tell you something. One person over there has the world by the nuts and he's squeezing them like he's making diamonds not oil!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by kingriz1
Ok Elk then you tell me. How else would your react. You get your panites in a wad when we most cops are dirty and are pathetic morons on power trips.

ISLAM DOES NOT PROMOTE VIOLENCE.

I would suggest you stop and edit this crap right now, unfortunatly the first statment you made is utterly FALSE and the second one is so badly misinformed you should delete your entire post. I am presently taking 3 classes which deal with terrorism. Islam does breed violence if the correct spin is put on it. I feel for you if you feel that you and your father have been singled out but this type of posting is going to get this thred closed and attaking my chosen profession by implying that I am an idiot will not be tolerated. For the first time in my experiance on the boards I almost used the "Warn User" capability and in my opinion would be warrented.

Please think before you post and either clean up or delete these.

Phillip

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom