buds007

Dec 12, 2006
Im probably posting this in the wrong place, but i am looking for some riding gear. I want a good full set up, which will protect me in most every way. Right now im trying to figure out if the impact rig se from thor is a protector that a large guy can wear. Im not huge. 5'11". 260. I have a very large chest, size 52 or 54 for my suits. Can i fit in the SE. I love the look, and i love the style, but it does no good if it wont go over my shoulders. Thanks for the input. Any other suggestions for me are more than welcome.

BBking25

Nov 28, 2006
i got em...i'm not as big as you i'm 15years weigh 170lb and i'm 5'11"

it is very easy to get on and off- i have not had any major wrecks yet but its stays with your boady a LOT better...you just gotta use the straps to adjust tightness
i can get my kidney guard, shoulder pads, and elbow pads on in 15seconds
you don't notice it so much sliding on your shoulders or up and down your arms like other pads and i've really enjoyed it
ask if you have any other questions :)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I've got a large ch. . . well everything . 6'3" 330 Got the moose CP had enough adjustment to it to make it fit. I've got no experience with Thor products

rosscopeeko

Feb 25, 2005
I've got the 661 pro pressure suit and it fits small. I'm on 5'7" and 160lbs with a large and arms are almost too small for me. The chest wouldn't be a problem with the 661, but the arms might be if you've got huge arms. Nothing but good things to say about the 661 pro pressure suit from me: it's saved me a few times.

fishwater

Oct 19, 2006
I was wondering about this too but ended up buying an EVS Ballastic jersey instead in a 2XL. It is actually a little large for me & I am 6'1" 260lbs.

Top Bottom