Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
I am looking to find a S-12's for front and rear, I need a rear 140/80-18
and front tire, not sure what size, but it is stock.
Anyone know of the best pricing online for tires? Or should I get them
from Lansing Cycle? I love there shipping - 1 day. Was not sure if I would save more online or not, but unable to find any deals.
Any other good info on tires that I should know?
Thanks.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
YZMAN400 said:
www.rockymountainmc.com

140/80-18 $65.24
90-90x21 $59.35

Shipping usualy isn't too bad. and its usualy a week turnaround to your door.

Or try www.motosport.com they have free shipping for orders over $100

+ $10.00 shipping per tire.

I buy all my tires from Lansing Cycle, support your local dealers if you want them to support you. You never know when you will need a favor.

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
Lansing Cycle has pretty good prices on tires. One day shipping is a nice benefit, shipping costs are also less. If you ride a KTM they seem to stock at least one of everything. I've ordered alot from them, great service.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
By the time shipping is put in, online tires are usually just as much if not more than you can get locally.

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Alan's Prices On Michelin's Are Really Reasonable. He Buys A Ton Of Them And Gets A Great Price. Even With My Discount At Powers He's Still Cheaper. Powers Does The Same With Dunlop's, Which I Used Until I Tried A Set Of S-12s, Now, As With Most Of The Gang I Too Use The Michelin's, And Will Pay A Higher Price To Run Them. Hey, If There Good Enough For Lafferty. Just My .02

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Funny story, my boy Cody was waiting at a reset at the Marquett Nat. enduro and this guy strikes up a conversation about hows your day going? They talked for a little bit and wished each other good luck as it was time to take off. When the guy took off ahead of him CW seen his jersey "Lafferty". CW had no clue at the time. Said he was a nice guy.

PS. But Don Marsh is still his favorite rider {Don feeds him pancakes before the races}

DW

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Woodys what is that name of that bike insurance co. that you were telling me about?

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
I will be dealing with Lansing Cycle, no reason not to. One other question, do you think the 140 is to big for the 360 or ok?

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Wolverine423 said:
Woodys what is that name of that bike insurance co. that you were telling me about?

Yes its bike-line.com.. They DO charge the "Fund" if your bike is street legal but they let the converted bikes slide by without it. Cheapest I have EVER found!!

Top Bottom