bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
Mobil 1 synthetic for the transmission, right? I don't think they make a two stroke oil.

Mobil 1 MX2T, good stuff. $2.49 (16 oz.) Autozone :thumb:
1 bottle to 5 gallons gas= 40:1
I just switched not long ago. Burns clean when jetted properly. Yea, yea, I know. :)

Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
I would suggest Honda's HP2 or Yamalube for mixing with the gas.
HP2 is also good stuff, I haven't tried the yamacrud stuff.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Jim, Service Honda is in Chicago. As far as a 300, I loved the ones I rode. Felt like a really strong 250 rather than a light 500. Much easier to ride than your KX.

ocechap

~SPONSOR~
Sep 12, 2002
Man, you guys are a plethora of knowledge. I had to say something smart as some point. Now if you ask me about Image Logic and Radiant Fusing, I can hang with the best of them. Until then, I'll keep asking for help here guys!

Jim

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Plethora...hmm, plethora...should the word filter replace that with ********? I mean, it's a body part not mentioned in mixed company, right? :confused:

ocechap

~SPONSOR~
Sep 12, 2002
I don't know, I just heard it said one time and knew one day I would put it in a sentence to show people even though I am 6' 5", 280lb ex football playing, bass fishing, motorcycle riding person (PC), that I still can be very intellllllectual. Did it work??????? :laugh:

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
:silly:........Gomer always w/his mind in the gutter.....:laugh: :thumb: How is it at TNT today Gomer?.....we had a blast riding over at Jims.

ocechap

~SPONSOR~
Sep 12, 2002
Bryan, Alex and I went back out after you left and just rode the field and around that house. I think there is more mud on Alex's bike than there is metal. I was wet and frozen, he was just smiling! I did have a blast today. Can't wait till I get some trail maintenance done and it dries up some.

Gomer, you should have seen Lisa's face when Bryan brought her 200 back just a little dirtier than when we left!

See ya,
Jim

ocechap

~SPONSOR~
Sep 12, 2002
Oh, and let me tell you about the cramps I got on the inside of both of my thighs I got. I think Lisa thought I was having a heart attack, I did kinda lose the ability to move for about 15 minutes and turned a nice shade of white with sweat beads all over me. That was fun, I think some potassium is in order.
Jim

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
bananas...........and some advil. :thumb: Thats what I used to always use. Yes I definately got the evil eye when I brought the bike back COVERED in slop.........Only problem was Mark wasn't around to claim half of the damage. HE SPLIT!!! :laugh: I also have to say that a XR200 is now the most fun you should be allowed to have on a bike that small, I almost had as much fun on that as my CRF! Now if only I had an extra 3-4 G's laying around to buy one......... Glad to have ya around as long as we did Mark we'll all catch up again after you get back from tree planting and soaking up rays in some tropical wonderland.

ocechap

~SPONSOR~
Sep 12, 2002
Yeah, Mark did escape, but most of that mud was on the bike in the first 30 seconds from you roosting him. :laugh: Of course, he wasn't alone in getting roosted via the CRF ;) I was pretty amazed at how well the 200 did on some of those slop holes you hit. I'll get a 4 wheeler and cut some of the down trees in the next week or two and we'll do it all over again.
Jim

Top Bottom