TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
I've heard several of the Farmer Tom bike destroyer stories. Crushed pipes, broken plactic, etc.. I heard most of the stories AFTER I offered him use of my bike for the Jack Rabbit Hare Scramble. :ahhh: Hated to see him sit on the sidelines. Those who know my bike know its pristine. Its the most cared for dirt bike in Michigan. I was sweeping the course on my sons bike, got in late and Tom had mine loaded into the trailer, strapped down and ready to travel when I got back. Next day I had time to give it a really good wash and going over. To my surprise I couldn't even find a new scratch. The air filter was dirty and the ODO had 24 new miles (Tom whats with 24 miles and only getting scored for 1 lap?) other than that, no signs the bike had been ridden. Tom, give me a call when you need a ride, I think some others are spreading rumors about your riding style. :aj:

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
I had a ton of fun on the 3 hunny. I hope to make mine into one! Thanks again Denny for letting me use that tractor!! It sure was sweet out in the tight woods. While out killing myself at the Jack Rabbit I thought to myself: "WTF am I doing!! I have nothing to prove nor anything to win. I'm going to call it quits." So I stopped and watched the other riders sweat and beat themselves up.

To set the record straight, to my knowledge, I have only crushed a pipe, but replaced it with an EE pipe until the original could be fixed. I truly think that all of the people who are spreading these rumors are sub-consciously jealous that I can whoop on them on a bike!! ;)

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
1 ride isn't a trend...

I can remeber the time tommy tried his hand at wheelies on his new 2003 KTM = yard sale.

I can remember riding with him when he borrowed a 400 handa and I found him laying in the corner. Or the time we were riding connector after the 2004 loose moose and tommy went over the bars cruising back. And the time he needed an ambulance this year at the loose moose. TCT, consider your self lucky! :nener: Maybe tommy makes my old bike go faster than I did but they bounce more too. :moon:

Top Bottom