Travis DNQ's Daytona flat track.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Looks like Pastrana failed to qualify for the Daytona flat track nat. What's the deal. Go straight, turn left, go straight, turn left, repeat as necessary.

Must be harder than it looks. :ohmy: :rotfl:

Gotta give him credit for trying though. :cool:

Ol'89r

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Terry - maybe you should have tutored the youngster ;)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Rich Rohrich said:
Terry - maybe you should have tutored the youngster ;)

Naw, I couldn't qualify for it either. :bang:

Not baggin' on the kid, actually I really like Travis and think it's great that he's trying a lot of different stuff.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Ol'89r said:
Naw, I couldn't qualify for it either. :bang:

But with his raw talent I'll bet you could have gotten him closer.;)

I really like the kid. Everytime I've met him at a trade show he seems to be genuinely THRILLED that he gets to make a living as a racer. More than most he seems to have a real appreciation for the fact that the fans support for him has given him some great opportunities, and he always seems grateful to them.

Simulcaster

Nov 8, 2005
Rich Rohrich said:
I really like the kid. Everytime I've met him at a trade show he seems to be genuinely THRILLED that he gets to make a living as a racer. More than most he seems to have a real appreciation for the fact that the fans support for him has given him some great opportunities, and he always seems grateful to them.

I couldn't agree more. TP has always seemed so happy and so positive about the sport. Not just MX Freestyle but every aspect of the sport. He took a spill at the GNCC got up smiling, DNQ on the flat track, was seen shortly after smiling on Daytona Beach.

Top Bottom