plysWfire

Mar 1, 2001
How 'bout it, any of the crew going to make it out to the TWMC 2nd Annual Blazen Trails Enduro club ride?

I'm taking my lil' ones out with me again, so I'll probably just help work on Sunday, or trail ride with the kids :bang: . I sure will be glad when Ma' is done with her schoolin :yeehaw: so I can get back to ridin. I would love to get together for a little ride on Saturday Afternoon after the kids events if anyone is interested :ride: .

deano...

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
I won't make it out til Sunday early a.m. But I'm staying late to help scout course for Ghost Rider.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I'll be out late Saturday after my sons Soccer game. 4-5PM is my est.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
2strok4fun said:
dont look for me

call me "fair weather"

Just find a happy place.FYI the course seems very short Just 13.6 miles per loop. Either their taking it easy on us from teh heat and the first race back, or they are going to run us through some unholy asteriod filled course dreamed up by the prince of darkness himself. :yikes: Either way is should be fun :yeehaw:

I guess I hold onto your hot dog cookers for another month. They got mixed in with our kitchen stuff in KM.

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
According to the weather service, temps might actually be below 100. I would call that fair weather.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Anyone have a Watch Dog they won't need on Sunday ? Mine's down.

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Looks like you need to visit Pep Boys for a LCD stickem watch. Just pretend your competing in the 1970's

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
the Eel said:
Anyone have a Watch Dog they won't need on Sunday ? Mine's down.

I can take mine off tonight and bring it to work tomorrow, if you can make it to south ell ayy. (edit) or maybe Scar can pick it up at my house?? Ill be away Friday night and Saturday, but somthing could be arranged.

more than weather, I havent straightend the bars or pipe on my bike yet. sea-doo build consuming all garage time.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Send me a email with your address. I can possibly swing by your house tomm. AM if you want to leave it in a box on the porch backyard etc.

tmorenc@whitmont.com

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
you got mail Tim.

Now Eel, I want a working one back, no switcharoo ;)

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I promise ... no switcharoo ! You guys rock. Thanks.
I'll try to overall it for ya ... but don't get your hopes up !

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Well I'm sorry guys but I screwed up on this one. I was putting a new damper tower on my bike Saturday and the top steering head bearing popped out along with all the little bearings ... lost about 4 of 'em and could not find 'em. I'm sorry you guys went through all the effort to make the WatchDog available. I'm so pi$$ed !!!!!!!!!!

ARRRGHHHH !

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
You missed a fun ride. :nener:

The course was fun and easy. The wind sucked. My air matress went flat. I had to sleep/toss/turn in the cab of my truck. I think scar did the same.

Thumbs - 3rd
kelsorat - 5th
scar - 8th

BTW - Dennis was looking for ya :laugh:

S

Sorudne

Blazen Trails Enduro Results

The results are on the website.

It was a true time keeper, with very cool weather, those that missed it, really missed a fun one.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I just got back from houston on a business trip.

8th.....AAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH

Man I had a great ride going until I burned that one check . 5 seconds early on a brain fart.

It was fun but I froze my A$$ off at night. I expect 100 degrees not 40 degrees. good thing thumbs brought his wet cool vest. :nener:

the race was good and pretty easy, they could have upped the speeds, but its also good to have a timekeeper. You could stay early in your minute really easy. and like I metioned earlier is was easy to get ahead. they had a lot of checks right on top of big uphills. so scrubbing time and not falling over was a challenge.

Gotoa run, We'll see you next race at the Ghost Rider.

Top Bottom