Urgent! Equipment protection shop - Chicago and New York

Mar 11, 2005
Urgent! Protection Equipment store in Chicago and New York

My name is Eduardo. I am new at this forum. I live in Brazil :) :) :) :)

I will fly tomorrow (march 13) to Chicago and New York.

I want to buy some goggles and maybe a knee brace. Can you help me in finding a store where I can buy it? (phisical store, not internet, please). If so, can you tell me the address and telephone number?

Thank you very much

P.S. everybody is invited to come to Brazil. We got amazing trails
Bests,
Eduardo

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Hopefully one one the good folks in the New York or Chicago area will know of a shop where you could stop and shop.

As far as braces, you can't do better than getting Asterisk. There is a link on the left side of the forums in the black bar. Check out the Asterisk forum for sizing information. I use them every time I ride and they are great.

Now, in my capacity as the official greeter, welcome to the site :cool:

Start a new thread in the New Member? Welcome! Go here first forum and tell us a bit about yourself.

Where do you live?
What brand do you ride?
What kinds of terrain do you ride?

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any more questions!

Mar 11, 2005
Thank you Tony!

I will go straight to thelink you mentioned.

Asterik is defenetely my choice also. Probably I won´t be able to get one on this trip (business trip, just 4 days), but I will try next time

Anyone else can help me out in finding a store on NY and/or Chicago?

I appreciate

bests,
Eduardo

Mar 11, 2005
acanz said:
Where in NY are you going to be? If your going to be near the city or Long Island I can help you...
Acanz,

I do not know New York but I have the address of my hotel. It is located at 111 East 48TH Street, New York NY, 10017 1261 (Intercontinental Barclay).

Bests,
Eduardo

acanz

Damn Yankees
Dec 7, 2004
Thats in NYC, about 30 miles from where I live. I dont really know any dirtbike shops in the city, but there are alot of streetbike shops so I dont know if theyll have anything. If your going to have a car, I can give you the names of 2 good shops about 30-40 miles away from where you are but theyre easily accessable from the highway. I'll give you the addresses if your interested.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom