scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
the Eel said:
.. or more likely me after Tim block passes me into a pile of rocks.

God I never get tired of bringing that up. :)

What are friends for. :nener:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
That photo is perfect. :bang: We should get that as my avatar. :cool:

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
that would rock as an avatar ! curious george rules.

tony - let's ride ! you can scope out the terrain and get signed up / teched early !

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Ok, I'm in.

I have a few things to do on Saturday so I'm not sure on my time of arrival. Someone call me and let me know the details.

213-216-7566

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
There's a 50/50 chance that I'll make this one - just depends if I'm in race mode tomorrow morning. Now if I can just remember the directions...

taksx

Oct 7, 2004
So what cha guy's think of the race?

Thumbs (Tony) did i get that right? thanks for saying what up!
I had no idea who was who. I just new min 21=DRN.

The race was fun a little too short, and the time on the 2nd loop was a little off. I rode behind you guy's half the time i passed one of you a couple of times but don't know who it was.

Who's the guy with the yellow bike and a seven on the side panel?
on a 2 to mile section on loop one. We we're jamming the kid on my min with the blue 125 was in front fallow by the yellow bike and me on the end. Its was fun to be on each others rear tire waiting for somebody to make a mistake.

Eddie :cool:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Thumbs (Tony) did i get that right? thanks for saying what up!
You got it right. You should come out to one of our club enduros. Everyone that was on our line does them and we all have a good time.

Who's the guy with the yellow bike and a seven on the side panel?
That was the Eel.

You may have passed towards the end of the 1st loop. I had a flat front tire so I just cruised in.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Eddie, you prolly passed me a few times, there were 3 Ktm's on our line
Tony's 200
My 250
Scars 300

mines the oldest :( but keeps on ticking :)

For the race:
Any day the bike and I come back unbroken is a great day, any day that I come back unbroken is a good day. Outside of that, I was really hoping to get to the forest trails, so I was a little let down with that. With the delay to sound check, I couldnt get dressed in time to make it to the start on time, no biggie I guess as I made it to the first route check on time. I did a nice lowside in the first special on a little off camber, I wasnt expecting to keep sliding after I got off the brakes. What tire works well on polished concrete with talc and marbles on top? Not a S-4 :ahhh: .

Time on the second loop was messed, I dont know what the deal was with, special check in, special check out, special check out??? On one of the specials, I nearly joined a downed Eel after rounding a corner as he was picking up from what was prolly a X-up in the sandy whoops, I let out of the throttle as I saw him and started Xing :yikes:

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Yup. I fell victim to deep sand whoops ! And on the 1st special I came into a turn too fast and had to eject - threw it away and luckily it didn't go down the hillside. Nothing like a little excitement. The race itself was kind of a blur and there's an interesting thread going on on the District 37 board about safety and related stuff. I think they are throwing out some of the route checks. I had a problem with the bike near the end and kinda threw in the towel. Hopefully it's nothing serious. I'll race this again ... it's too bad they couldn't get us into the forest. Maybe next year ..

Tak - that was definitely fun chasing the kid on 125 !

Top Bottom