2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Cool, Ill look up the report-

I rode this weekend with TWMC and brought out Kim and the kids. I devoted all my time to getting them riding and didnt race. Kim got hooked and had much fun and got over the fear, heck she had to DJ was out riding her on the pw50. BTW he grew way too much over the summer and is too large for the pw, but that is OK, Colson is good to go full time on the pw.

I didnt race but did the 3rd loop and expert split. Dang it was technical, I dont remember seeing anything that tough in a club event. I havent ridden race pace since last May and I couldnt see a dern thing. Shopping for lasik today :whoa: .

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Glad to hear you and the family had a good time riding. I'm sure that makes you happy. Very cool.

Lasik will be great for you - you'll be tearing it up !

The Saddle Mountain stuff was like So Cal. Very similar.

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
and I almost went, been wanting to get a tour guide their! Want to try and climb that big Hill!

Maybe the next go round!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Very cool Eric.

Sounds like your havin' fun up there. :cool:

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Vicariously. Thanks for the adventure. Now please do some XMAS shopping so I can do that vicariously as well.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
vi·car·i·ous
Pronunciation: \vī-ˈker-ē-əs, və-\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin vicarius, from vicis change, alternation, stead — more at week
Date: 1637
1 a: serving instead of someone or something else b: that has been delegated <vicarious authority>
2: performed or suffered by one person as a substitute for another or to the benefit or advantage of another : substitutionary <a vicarious sacrifice>
3: experienced or realized through imaginative or sympathetic participation in the experience of another

That's vicarious. Now go do some shopping - you clearly have too much free time !

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom