WA-Rider

Apr 15, 2003
Well maybe,

I have a bro that I grew up with since Jr. High who films for Fox. He's doing the next Terrafirma film, I think it's T-8 and he was wondering about ideas that maybe you guys would like to see in films. Good riding locations other than the traditional California shots, good half time shows, rider thoughts, enduro's, etc...

Open up your coments here and let em rip, I'll be forwarding this link onto him so he can read your ideas and maybe if you come up with a good spot for filming he might just add your name to the credits. If not, you can always say "hey I refered the filmer of the new T-8 to our sick riding location, go check it out".

I believe he has to stay on the west coast and they film mainly in California but I told him about Moab and some other hot spots and he was curious. If you got pics or any links or anything I'm sure he'd appreciate you input.

L8r
Josh

-------------------------
"Rip It!"

Current bike: 02' 520 SX: Procircuit T-4 silencer; JD kit; EE Guards
Previous Bike's: 00' YZ 250
87' CR80
84' XR80

Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
Stoneyford is beautiful place to ride in the Mendicino National Forest.
Or Forest Hill just south of Auburn off the 80 in the Sierra Foothills.
Women(rider's) are always good to film...

jmics19067

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
High flyin sick air jumps although a crowd pleaser doesn't get my attention.

I would like to see some trials for talent and enduro bottleneck close encounter roostings and muddyy sloppy crash and burns for humor.

I guess for the last part just follow me around :confused:

Top Bottom