Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
55 and sunny now....might still be a decent riding weekend.
Yeah, I'd guess 2 1/2 hours. Wanted to make it down to your nexk of the woods a few times last year to go race, but never worked out. If you ever come uphere let me know ...Silver Lake is 2 minutes from my house...we're there all the time. www.wismoto.com is where we post who's riding where and when....

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I just got back from our track... It's still a bit wet, but will be perfect on Sunday. It's not sloppy now, but very tacky.

Can't wait for Sunday!

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
IndyMX said:
I just got back from our track... It's still a bit wet, but will be perfect on Sunday. It's not sloppy now, but very tacky.

Can't wait for Sunday!

i thought your track was a no go? well, last i heard anyway.haha

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Yeah, it was.. But we found a solution..

There's a nice Indiana Statute that protects landowners from lawsuit if you open your place up for recreational use. So long as you don't charge them, and do what's reasonable to make them aware of any non-obvious dangers.

So we're back on.

However, the party I wanted to have it going to wait until Spring..

And I have to add, this weekend the dirt was spectacular.. Saturday was a bit slimy in spots, but Sunday was dream dirt. Perfect tack, yet forgiving..

My buddy brought his Polaris RZR out on Sunday (last time it'll happen) and it was crazy.. Taking 4 wheels off a 30' down hill jump at WFO is nuts. Especially when you aren't in control.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Yeah.. It's quite the crazy little vehicle.. It's sorta like a fat girl.. It's fun to ride, so long as none of your friends see you.

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
sorry the ride/meet didn't work out.

I ended up getting in a good woods ride last weekend, it was quite muddy and I swear I even hit a few lightly frozen spots. This time of the year is perfect timing for new tires! :ride:

Top Bottom