kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Looks like everyone's riding plans for this weekend will be cold and wet. I thought December's district race was cold. That ain't nothing compared to the predicted temps and rainfall planned for this weekend.

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Last I heard it was supposed to clear by Sat. but what do the weathermen know.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I heard clear Wed. Rain and cold Thurs Fri. Clear Sat then Rain and cold Sunday for our race.

Oh well we'll be wishing for rain and cold come the May- June Outings :coocoo:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
kelsorat said:
You're such a positive thinker.

Just not on paternaty tests :yikes:

Tinkrides

Oct 7, 2004
Well, the weathermen said rain all weekend (New Years) in the desert and there wasn't one drop - so I supposed it may depend on where everyone is riding. I don't get to ride this weekend because I'm in a wedding in Julian - where it's guaranteed to be cold and wet. Maybe it will even snow (freakin' yippee). :bang:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Do you guys ever notice this , I can always tell when it's going to be cold and wet by just how bad my joints ache, well, it's been hell in the morning trying to move around until after a hot shower and it's not getting any easier

but just think how great the riding is going to be :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
What rain? Hasn't dripped a drop here in the city of South Los Angeles Anaheim area. :) (In refference to the Angels name change for those that have no idea of what the heck I'm talking about!)

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Well I still see the forecast calling for highs around 45, gusty winds, and a 45-50% chance of rain, but Scar's power of positive thinking has made me defy all professional weather forecasting news agencies,websites,JP's joints, etc, and just say:

"It's gonna be a great weekend"

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
"My" forcast at this time is; <40 in the am, cloudy, breezy, with a chance of rain but I am saying that it will be mostly dry, 0 dust, good traction. :aj:

This forcast can change at any time up to and including race time. No refunds. No guarentee. ;)

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
It was snowing out in Palmdale this morning. Weather is supposed to get worse, I can only imagine the conditions at higher elevations like Barstow

dante

Mar 24, 2004
it was snowing in yucca valley/joshua tree this morning also... and my girlfriend just called and told me we have three" of slushy muck, in the road and a solid blanket of clear while snow in the yard... This morning it seemed more like hail than it did actual snow... I heard that we will have gaps in the weather saturday but it will rain and then rain all day sunday...

Top Bottom