Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
yea i saw the trench left by your tire it was where the stream was flowing when it let up for a bit and the water went down to the point it was only flowing in your old tire track left in that ooze hehe, then the rain picked back up again and woo hoo flash flood streams yeeeeee haaaaw. i noticed the extra oomph that was needed to over come the ooze and the current combined hehe. it was pretty bad where you jump from the trail onto a 2 track and right back onto the trail and its up hill the whole way the stream literly followed the trail not the 2 track it came down the long up hill onto the 2 track and made the turn to go back into the trail hehe that was some quick sand type stuff through there hehe. yep a helmet cam would have been nice there maybe i should have taken wolfy up on the offer to wear it.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
On some of those downhill runs that seemed to go on for like 1/2 mile. I found myself dreading the upcoming swamp that was going to be at the bottom from the river running down the trail. Only to find that the trail turned and the water followed a 2-track. I was like Woooohoooooo no water hole.

Top Bottom