What a lovely weekend!

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Don't ever forget the 3 wheeler tards! Ahh the fun I had on an ATC 200 with no suspension :ohmy:

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Aug 7, 2006
i know a guy who rides a Honda 300 "sport" quad. we like to occassionally engage in friendly bike vs. quad discussions. he rides quads because their more dangerous :coocoo: . he isnt a senseless goon, he just believes that quads are better. he likes bikes, just not as much. he also believes that quads can jump just as well as bikes. he said that he saw a race on TV, first bikes, then quads on the same track :| . he said the bikes were tripling, while the quads were "quatrupling". i told him its 95% rider 5% bike. does anyone believe that the rider percentage goes down when you climb on a quad?

schmanman

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 9, 2007
I dirtbike with some local people, and there are a couple people who ride quads, too.

around me, among these people at least, there is not much a difference between us, other than what we are riding.

they work on/care for the trails, clean up, dont litter, and use mufflers, spark arrestors, and are respectful.

It really depends on the person.

letsride24-7

Aug 10, 2006
kawicam250 said:
i told him its 95% rider 5% bike. does anyone believe that the rider percentage goes down when you climb on a quad?

I do feel that when on a quad that percentage does change a bit. You can really get out of some trouble with them. You can almost relax a bit more and for most times if you get in a hairy predicament you can most of the time save it easier than on a bike. Some sections are easier on one or the other. Jumping quads can be more forgiving, sometimes that is.

Top Bottom