Where to ride in Oregon & Washington?

Susie

Sep 27, 2004
Hi, looking for a place to ride good single track trails in OR and WA next summer. Hopefully a place with some 4wd trails too, for some extracurricular fun! Any suggestions would be great!
Susie

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Hi Susie.

There are many places to ride in Oregon and Washington. Check the "sticky" at the top of this forum and you'll find some listings and contact information. I know I put a few for Eastern Washington in there.

Have fun. :)

NOBRAINS

Oct 11, 2004
In the Portland, Oregon area you can go in the Tillamook Forest. There is place called "Browns Camp" that has both 4 wheel drive, and dirt bike trails, very popular.
Just south of Bend in central Oregon is an established ORV and there is one in eastern Oregon east of Pendleton too.
I have found many riding areas in Washington as well. Try going to the State's ORV listings on the Web.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
There's tons of areas around here--tell us when and where exactly you are planning to be, and we can get you set up.

Where I live, in Ellensburg, we have 4x4 trails AND killer singletrack. Very scenic. ORV-friendly rangers. Miles of trails. Nice campgrounds.

mxprep007

Nov 21, 2004
There's tons of places in washington. Evans Creek, Walker Valley, Reiter Pit, All over Olympia in capital forest, over by black lake, Tahuya. For tracks theres a track in monroe behind the prison, indoor track at rmc in renton and many others :-)

HobRoff

Sep 10, 2003
:cool: No problem, they are supposed to have a work party this month and I was wanting to head down and scope out the terrain. I have spent alot of time around there doing work, elk hunting when I was a kid and such so it should be cool, especially if you can ride out of the park and on to the BLM systems http://www.oohva.org/ Take Care.

Top Bottom