mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
God I hope......

I hope so, I was going to post and ask the same thing. I`ll be in Pitt. this coming April for a weeding and was hoping to hook up with some DRN people and go riding.

later mxbundy

bigdkdx

Dec 15, 2001
I live about an hour south of Pittsburgh and ride all of the time. I live in waynesburg and if you are interested in our trails then contact me back. I ride a kdx 200, what do you ride?? ok well later

storytime

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
places to ride

bigdkdx,
Always looking for new places to ride. As we boath know this weekend is going to be our last chance to ride but will contact you in the spring. :silly:
At the present time I am riding a 2001cr250, just sold my 92 cr500, I will miss that bike but all is for sale when the want of a new bike bites me!;) Any intrest in a cr250? Next will be a cr450 mostlikly, but tomorrow I get a chance to ride a cr450 then a cannondale440, then KTM 520 AND A400 boath sx models and a yz 426 doing a shootout of my owne this time. Wife keeps getting mad when I buy then sell too soon so this one will be mine for awhile:scream:

Last edited:

tom656

Nov 19, 2000
Hey Storytime, your not in good enough shape to start all those bikes ,let alone ride them.I probably should'nt say that since you beat me at the vet nationals, even though I was on a 200cc enduro bike.Let us know how the ride went. (storytime is more finnicky than morris the cat)

Later Doug!

Tom656

storytime

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
656 tom

:p Always remember that age always come out on top, You young whippersnappers riden them there fancy pass gassersare never going to out smart us chubbins:confused: Hot news flash:o Five star helped us do our own shoot out at club grounds! On hand was a honda cr450f, yamaha426, Ktm520sx and a ktm400sx. All i can say is there is a honda 250 for sale CHEAP! Fell in love with? 400sx that thing is sooooooo easy to ride with no huge power hits to wear out this poor old flabby skin shed. Still riding as much as we can come on out to the club may even be able to swing a FREE pass.
Till later Storytime. ps. say hello to the squeeze box for me!

Top Bottom