kelvinmercer

Aug 2, 2003
Hello again, My bike is not a road going bike and the wiring has been removed for all the lights, and I want to strip it down to just the bear ecentials.
Out of the magneto I have red/white wire & black wire going into one plug & a green wire & a black wire where they go I am confused.
I have two cdi boxes attached to my air cleaner I dont know if I need them both one has 3 diamond symbol on it.
I have removed my key switch so I dont need that the only thing I will have is a kill switch.
I have a blue wire from that thing that goes to the spark plug.
please excuse the sad terms I am new at this.

kelvinmercer

Aug 2, 2003
Thanks for the replys I winged it and got it done by myself ( i'm a cleaver little chap) feeling pretty good about it too.
Bike is nearly finished so I will post a pic of my baby when I am done so all can pick the faults in it.
Its a big task doing up a bike when its your first time but any comments are good comments.

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
You could look under the flywheel to be sure. You'll see the light coil and sparky coil and the associated wires.

re: Two cdi boxes.

One of 'them' is likely the voltage regulator (it will take two wires).

Not sure about the 'bare essential' part. That means no lights? If you DO intend on lights, make sure you wire that regulator in with them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom