bnt55

Jun 28, 2002
Just thought I would let yall know there is a new kid in KDXville...who doesn't have a clue how to ride...Oh God what was I thinking I cant even rollerskate! Oh well I guess that is what a helmets for, see ya in the woods...:)

KdxChode

Jun 18, 2001
Just so ya know, on trail 62 at the first left after going up the big hill is a tree. It's mine and only "I" can run into it so don't touch it. :eek:

bnt55

Jun 28, 2002
I bought a 92 KDX that is all stock. I figured that if I wanted I can put different mods on myself as I feel it necessary. It has original seat and plstic which are in good shape, the only thing it needs is a new headlight assembly other than that it is a first kick bike. I noticed he siliconed where the exhaust pipe exits the engine, which I guess is to keep dirt out. Should I do any maintenance before riding it? :aj:

gooby

Nov 8, 2001
good for u have fun ,ride safe.a good once over chk bolts, cables controls change the oil,fresh mix,plug,air filter.grease the bearings w water proof grease.the pipe should seal at the motor without silicone ,prob had a leak .u might want to look at that and put new seals there. enjoy :)

Shift-MX

Feb 10, 2002
Just so ya know, on trail 62 at the first left after going up the big hill is a tree. It's mine and only "I" can run into it so don't touch it.

haha i had to laugh at that!

bnt55

Jun 28, 2002
I am in Florence KY right outside Cincinnati, and I have noone to ride with...since I am a beginner thats probably a good thing ( a bit on the slow side). But if anyone wants to ride around this area let me know.

Top Bottom