mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Okay, listen up guys.

The Bunster will be going to the Worcs races at Washougal and Utah. And the Natrional H/S up in Oregon put on buy Endoquest.

Here is the dates....

Worcs at Price Utah leave on 5/24 and return on 5/26.
Washougal leave on 6/7 and return on 6/10
National H/S leave on7/5 and return on 7/8

This is an open invitation to any and all of the Socal wrecking crew who want to ride with me and do some extremely fun racing.
These races are like Gran-prix`s but IN THE WOODS! :aj:

After the Washougal race, Endoquest and Bonehead, are gonna lead a ride at the Tillamook nat. forest.( I race on sat, the ride will be on Sun.) This is supposed to be heaven on earth. Would hate for any of you guys to miss out.
You guys should remember Endo and Bonehead from Reno. If you didnt get to go , these guys are just plain fun. Check out the pictures from the Reno ride and you will get the idea. :p

Well there it is, come on and get off your buts and start livling a little.

bundy

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
mxbundy,

The Washougal trip sounds fun, but to make it up there race,ride, and drive back by Sunday. Have you made the round-trip before?

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
kelsorat,

I plan on leaving on a thursday night to go to Washougal. Drive till I get tired, and finish on fri. Should get there early afternoon. Race on Sat. Should be done by 1 or 2 then drive down to the Tillamook nat. forest in Oregan where I will hook up with a couple DRN guys ( endoquest, bonehead ) stay the night ride all day Sun. and drive home Mon.

It will be a jam packed 4 day weekend but worth it.

bundy

Last edited:

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Darn it,

Looks like I am gonna have to go to Washougal by my self this weekend.
No body wants to go and play with me! :whiner:
Man you guys are gonna miss out on one hellofagood time.
Endoquest, Bonehead, Rapids leading us on a ride in the Tillamook nat. forrest. :aj: What could be better?

Bundy

Top Bottom