Chief

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Aug 17, 2001
Dave & Lori,

Seeing you 2 seem to love the impassible tracks, It would be worth your while to make a trip down here to N.E.P.A. It is an hour before Paragon a short distance from I-81. Between myself and Gladiator, we will surely be able to introduce you to several gnarly 3 mile long footpaths that dish out their share of punishment.

Just keep us in mind, plan in advance, and you won't be dissapointed.

Chief

PS: we have spots for refueling and sitdown meals as well. I usually ride up until Christmas.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Wait, let's get something straight here, Chief! MY HUSBAND loves the impassble tracks. I'M just along for the ride! :scream:

3 miles sounds about right. Slogging the bike through tight twisty trails for 3 miles should take about 5 hours, and then I'd have to call it a day! :confused:

I'm intrigued, though. Is N.E.P.A. a private park, or open to the public?

Chief

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Aug 17, 2001
LOL, Sorry about that. NEPA just means North Eastern Pennsylvania.

The riding is roughly based on a 20 mile stretch of Railroad bed with a lot of offshoots, stripmines, more ancient RR beds, hunting trails, polelines, reservoir roads, also some tough culm climbs, etc. Enough diversity to keep everyone happy. I hope you 2 can make it sometime. Give me an e-mail for details if you are interested.

Hope you both are doing well,

Joe Chief

Top Bottom