jaypro55

Aug 6, 2001
My friend Kris was telling me about July 12th up at Steel City, how they were having a free ride for anyone that wanted to come. I was extremely excited about the chance to ride a national track and now I just was on Racer X's website, and I saw that Doug Henry will be there, and it appears to be a pretty big event. It looks awesome and like it's going to be a whole lot of fun. Just wondering if any other guys here are planning on going or have heard about it.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Never heard of it but does sound fun. Do you know if they have a time for us trackless wonders? I hate being on a track with people who actually ride them as i feel i'm always in the way but i do like playing on them. I'll have to take a look at Racer X's site to see what else is going on there besides riding. Thanks for the heads up.

jaypro55

Aug 6, 2001
http://www.racerproductions.com/03YamahaFunDay/03YamahaFunDay.htm

Looks like they're going to separate the riders by class and size and then have some more sessions for those people who ride the blue bikes. But they have some giveways and stuff too and it seems like it'll just be a good old time. Plus I'm itching to ride that track.

Top Bottom