SirHilton17

Aug 6, 2005
Is everyone happy with their YZ250f's
Does anyone wish they would have got a diffrent brand of 250F?....
Why reliability issues, Power, ???
Thanks

lilbikerdude

Sep 19, 2005
i am 15 years old and have an '01 yz250f. i love it! its perfect. the only problems that i had were with the clutch, but that was because it got bend in a crash. the other problem was getting used to the compression release lever you have to use in order to start it. hope this helped!

lilbikerdude

JustinC

Apr 5, 2005
i had a 02 yzf250 and it was a great bike, no problems at all in the two years i owned it. then i bought a 04 crf250, i liked it a lot, but after a few top end problems with relatively low hours on it i got fed up and switched back to a 125. making the switch back to a two stroke sounded like a good idea at the time, but after riding the 125 a few times i realized how much more fun i was having on a 250f. needless to say i will probably be riding a 06 yzf250 next year.

rodH

Aug 17, 2005
JustinC said:
i had a 02 yzf250 and it was a great bike, no problems at all in the two years i owned it. then i bought a 04 crf250, i liked it a lot, but after a few top end problems with relatively low hours on it i got fed up and switched back to a 125. making the switch back to a two stroke sounded like a good idea at the time, but after riding the 125 a few times i realized how much more fun i was having on a 250f. needless to say i will probably be riding a 06 yzf250 next year.

how about a YZ250???

JustinC

Apr 5, 2005
rodH said:
how about a YZ250???

i have thought about it, but i don't want to take the risk and buy another bike and end up not liking it. i know what to expect out of the 250f's since i have owned them. i just dont like nervous erratic power and no engine braking that two strokes offer.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom