03 200

jeff smith

Jan 2, 2002
Just bought a new 200. Havent been on a bike in 17 years. Found this fourm and it got me started. Anways want to grease the suspension and thesteering stem. Have manual where do I start. Thanks Jeff Sure does feel good !

TVRider

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 29, 2002
Jeff,

Check out the "Every KDX rider should read this" post at the top of this forum. There is a link in there to take you to the JustKDX website (not the forum). Tool around in there, read the tech tips, new bike tips etc. There is a link to come back to this forum there too. Good luck with new bike!

wallasaki

May 23, 2002
Do a search on subject w/in the forum. This, in conjunction w/my manual, was a tremendous help.

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
That must have been back when the search function was working properly, the search funtion is a lost cause lately. (IMHO)

KDXFreestyle

Damn Yankees
Nov 19, 2002
I greased my bearings... easiest thing in the whole world. Follow your maual, I believe its in the suspeneion section. Iw will tell you hwo to do everything step by step. You dont need any special tools either. it take bout Id say 20 mins. to a half hour to do. Very easy! Good luck! by the way, when u do grease it, theres probably not going to be like anything in there...

wallasaki

May 23, 2002
I have a stock 2002 KDX 200. I also have a manual. I'm having problems finding a suspeneion. As everybody knows this is probably an easy part to find - I just can't locate it. lol!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…