12" wheels on PeeWee's

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
I have talked to a few people and I am hearing that because the 12" wheel is an upgrade to all manufactured bikes that they well be retorofitable on the older bikes. This could save some serious $$$
I don't have any official word from the AMA guys but I'll keep checking. I just placed a call to AMA's Steve Carnagie but he is not in at the moment. If anyone knows for sure please post and let us know.

ktmdad

Feb 29, 2000
Jasle, the AMA rules committee will be reviewing and vote on it in October. Everything that myself and some other have heard is that it will be an able mod for the older bikes.

But remember, we are talking about the AMA here.

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
any lobbying we can do. I somehow think calling Steve Carnagie every day won't help too much. Maybe an agressive e-mail campaign? Get everyone I know to send an e-mail letting this be a viable retrofit. Would save me about $3300 so I'm motivated.

ktmdad

Feb 29, 2000
You need to contact your Districts offroad congressmen and voice your opinion to them.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…