Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
A stock DRZ 125 puts out about 7-10 HP, depending on who's doing the counting.

flyfishdoc

Apr 29, 2002
yea... everything pro circuit could have done to it, they did. Ported, polished, blue printed, new pipe, everything. A KTM dealer (and local racer) who's a friend of ours recently tried it out and said it was the fastest 125 he's ridden in his life.
Andrew

Chief

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Aug 17, 2001
My riding mower puts out appx 17.5 HP. Then again it's a 700cc. Too heavy for trails, also the suspension and clearance suck in the woods.

I have learned how to pull some really fast tight turns in the yard (it's all body positioning) and also like to coast it down the driveway and lock it up into a spin.

It's a bone stock mtd yard machine. Hope this helps.

Chief

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by minifig-phil
my XR100 puts out about 13-14 hp

:)

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by dell30rb
he has had alot of upgrades done.

Unless one of the upgrades is a nitrous oxide injection system, I remain skeptical. :D

ACS

Apr 17, 2001
Dyno's are straight out weird. There is so many variables when comparing them. I like them purely to sort things out on the bike. It can answer: Is that jetting better? Did that pipe produce more? Is that whatever? Simply dont take HP figures to far to heart. Its the rider, where it is produced, reliability etc, etc, etc, etc. Phils bike simply would be a lot more powerful than a stocky but less powerful than flyfisfdoc's. :think:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom