1970 Honda CT70

Apr 27, 2001
Me and my dad just recently got the old 1970 Honda CT70 back together and running and I thought some of yall might like to see it. If someone could instruct me as to how to post a picture of it, I would be glad to do so.

Apr 27, 2001
Its a 4 speed with a manual clutch. We took out the worn out original motor that was a 3 speed auto-clutch and replaced it with a 72cc 4 speed motor thats like the motor in the XR70 minus the transmission.

kevinkdx

Mar 25, 2001
i have a 1970 CT70 with the 3 speed auto. i jsut rebuilt the engine awhile back and took the carb apart and it runs great, i also just got a new seat cover and put it on too. if you need parts let me know and i will give you the website that specializes in CT70 parts which is where i get all my stuff from for that bike, did you know that they even make a SUPERCHARGER for it!!! that is unreal but they do.

Apr 27, 2001
The only things that it really needs are new brakes since right now it has no back brake at all and very little front brake. It also needs new tires and a few other little things, but other than that it's good to go.

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
you can also check that very popular auction site. I have bought tons of stuff for our CT70 and the 69z50 we have there. usually decent prices. I have seen some of the part sites be outrageous.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…