KXTodd

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2000
My first race and I pick a 2 1/2 hr. Hare scramble! I'm glad I didn't try earlier this year, I wouldn't have made it. All I can say about Antietam is ROCKS! Never ridden in anything as rocky as that, my bike and my body were hating me. It was fun after I stopped hurting and pried my hands off the bars. I got 8th out of maybe 18-19 riders? Really not sure but I missed getting a trophy by one position :( First couple laps I was rolling and passed maybe 25 people was feeling good, during the 4th lap I remembered I should get gas next time I come around :silly: By the 7th and last lap I did my calves were locking up on me and I had to stop a couple times for a few seconds I think that's when the other guy in my class passed me :| No spectacular crashes , only low speed get-offs and not too many! If you haven't done it , you got to try it! Can't wait till the next one! :aj: :yeehaw:

ride_red_15

Uhhh...
Oct 14, 2001
sounds like fun! sorry i didnt make it up there, i decided to race a VCHSS race with my uncle/cousins...we all trophied, my little cousin won the Mini 65cc class, my other cousin took 7th in mini C (85cc), my uncle got 6th in 200-C, and i took 5th in 4strk B...all in all a good day...really tough track...

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom