2 Stroke or 4 Stroke?

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Jki4OQA5D4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Jki4OQA5D4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
:laugh: I still have problems making the four stroke sound.

jaszmin

May 15, 2007
Strokes

Isn't it a question of to stroke or not to stroke,
rather than two strokes or four strokes?

Cman250

Dude Guy Bub
~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Mar 31, 2007
LMFAO! sounds like what i used to do when i was a kid riding my bicycle on the street pretending it was a dirt bike lol <---my neighbors must have thought i was retarded.

sixds

Mar 25, 2007
i remember putting playing cards in the frame to hit the spokes when i started going..

mmz77

Oct 15, 2006
Did that guy just tape shrouds to him, he is my new hero :)

Atruckee

Mar 19, 2007
The guy with his face in the silencer hole is the best. That is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
Atruckee said:
The guy with his face in the silencer hole is the best. That is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Yeah that was VERY funny.

Or when the doctor sad, congratulations its a 2-stroke.

good stuff....

D!rtbag

Apr 30, 2007
Lmaorotflol!

Wtf was witht that guy divving over the damn car? lmao!I like the doctor part witht he little green kawasaki. :)

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
today was a horrible day and that just made up for the whole rest of the day! funiest video ive seen in a long time, other than the tourettes guy.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
That's some good stuff right there!

LOL...I remeber when I was a kid (barely), I had this gadget for my bike called a Vvrrrroooom. (I think that is how they spelled it too)
It was a great little toy that made the bike sound motorized. I remember it having two distinct revving sounds. Much better than the playing card and clothespin.

Any of you other old goats remember those?

friar tuck

Feb 9, 2006
LOL Yeah, my brother and I got one at the same time. Only thing cooler was the bike he got that year that had a 3 speed tranny, with a T-shifter on the top tube. I think the bike was called Blue Beard? :-D He also had a Schwinn Orange Crate...wish he still had it...they're worth some coin now.

kingbrian

Jul 20, 2006
Cman250 said:
LMFAO! sounds like what i used to do when i was a kid riding my bicycle on the street pretending it was a dirt bike lol <---my neighbors must have thought i was retarded.

im 26 and work with the elderly and they probly think im crazy while im pushin um around goin "BBBRaaaaaAAaaaat" (2 stroke)

kx125412

Mar 30, 2006
Haha this vid makes me laugh everytime I see it. The little guy on the honda going Neeee Neee Neeeeeeee nee is the best.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…