Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Jki4OQA5D4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Jki4OQA5D4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Lol!!

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
:laugh: I still have problems making the four stroke sound.

Cman250

Dude Guy Bub
~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Mar 31, 2007
LMFAO! sounds like what i used to do when i was a kid riding my bicycle on the street pretending it was a dirt bike lol <---my neighbors must have thought i was retarded.

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
today was a horrible day and that just made up for the whole rest of the day! funiest video ive seen in a long time, other than the tourettes guy.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
That's some good stuff right there!

LOL...I remeber when I was a kid (barely), I had this gadget for my bike called a Vvrrrroooom. (I think that is how they spelled it too)
It was a great little toy that made the bike sound motorized. I remember it having two distinct revving sounds. Much better than the playing card and clothespin.

Any of you other old goats remember those?

friar tuck

Feb 9, 2006
LOL Yeah, my brother and I got one at the same time. Only thing cooler was the bike he got that year that had a 3 speed tranny, with a T-shifter on the top tube. I think the bike was called Blue Beard? :-D He also had a Schwinn Orange Crate...wish he still had it...they're worth some coin now.

kingbrian

Jul 20, 2006
Cman250 said:
LMFAO! sounds like what i used to do when i was a kid riding my bicycle on the street pretending it was a dirt bike lol <---my neighbors must have thought i was retarded.

im 26 and work with the elderly and they probly think im crazy while im pushin um around goin "BBBRaaaaaAAaaaat" (2 stroke)

Top Bottom