LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Congrats Patriots.:cool:

Durt Cycler

Trial Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
See Ya Loser - RAMS

Great game! I thought the Patriots had it going into the 4th quater but the Rams gave them a run for their money by tieing it up with only 1:30 left with both teams with zero time outs and Brady moving the ball down field with a few seconds left and have the pats kicker kick a 43 yarder for the win. I'm a Eagles fan tho but it was sweet to see the patriots kick the Rams "butt"!!!!:p

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
" See Ya Loser - RAMS "

What's that make the Eagles then, LOL.

Durt Cycler

Trial Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
LOL Okie, The Eagles are a great team and I'm still pissed they lost to the Rams but having a team like the Patriots which were 12 point underdogs whip there "butts" DEFINETLY makes them LOSERS!:p :cool:

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
It was just meant to be this year. The Patroits are a symbol of the U.S. where as the Rams are a symbol of the Taliban's sleeping partners :eek:
Sorry but I couldnt resist.
Gotta love a close game. They dont happen very often.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
That was a good game. It's the first one that's held my attention in recent years.

The U2 presentation was excellent. :cool:

Durt Cycler

Trial Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser

The U2 presentation was excellent. :cool:

I thought that was worse then last year's halftime show with all them rappers and teeny boppin singers.
:mad: :mad:

Milquetoast

Uhhh...
Oct 30, 2001
That was the best Superbowl I have ever seen, and the U2 halftime show gave me chills. The symbolism of the 9/11 victims names on the curtain and when it fell was spooky. Great job! (except for McCartney, whose song stunk)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
When McCartney came out, I thought he was going to sing the National Anthem. Nope, they give us that little freak Mariah Carey. Did they have to bust her out of the looney bin to have her sing? There are many many better people to sing it than her. Ray Charles comes to mind.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
We switched to the Playmates on Fear Factor :D

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Offroadr
We switched to the Playmates on Fear Factor :D
Ditto!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
fortunately I fell asleep on the couch BEFORE the pre game and woke up after the 1st quarter was history. I was really bothered by the fact Macartney was going to sing his song about How he would fight for the right to live in freedom. Get real, the closest he ever came to fighting for anything was when Linda told him fur was bad:mad: .
I admit to liking the Beatles music but his song to me rings of nothing but Capitalizing on a disaster.

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Originally posted by oldguy
I admit to liking the Beatles music but his song to me rings of nothing but Capitalizing on a disaster.

That "Freedom" song sucks so bad, I just cant believe a legend wrote it. :mad: :ugg:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom