dmdee99

Apr 24, 2006
Does anyone know if the 2001 radiator shrouds for an rm250 fit directly on a 2000 rm250 without any mods. Or will I have to get a 2001 gas tank to make it fit?

I am having a hard time finding graphics and black plastics for my 2000 rm250 but everyone seems to sell 2001 and up graphics or plastics. So I was thinking the only thing that seems different based upon the body style are the radiator shrouds.

With that said I was thinking maybe I could get some 2001 black radiator shrouds and bolt them on. Then I will be able to get a better pick of graphics from the ones out there.

If anyone has any ones please drop a line.

Thanks

myrm250

May 23, 2008
hey mate i have the same problem but sorry the 01 shrouds dont fit. best bet would be shrouds from a 97-98 model (they look smaller). if you hunt around you can still get sticker kits for them. main reason its so hard to get them for the 99-00 rm is the shroud design was only in production for 2 years as the later model shrouds have been the same ever since 01 and with freestyle mx and the like so strong now unlike back in 99-00 more companys are making cooler looking sticker kits.even some of the 99-00 suzuki race teams changed back to the 97-98 shrouds. i cant even get the stock rm stickers for my bike let alone aftermarket ones.

250girl

Mod Ban
Dec 19, 2007
myrm250 said:
i cant even get the stock rm stickers for my bike let alone aftermarket ones.

I just purchased my 2000 rm250 and am having the same problem...... can't find graphics or black rad shrouds. It's got black everything else, number plate, fenders, side plates, but the yellow tank and shrouds. It does have graphics on it..... Ceet graphics if I remember correctly. They look ok, but aren't the fanciest or flashiest I have ever seen. So if anybody finds anything out about 2000 rm250 graphics, please keep us posted.

Top Bottom